Snow Day Information
Sacred Heart Catholic School follows the Snow Day decisions of the Prescott Unified School District with one exception: a two hour delay on a Friday means no school for SHCS. Click Here to go to PUSD Snow Day Page.
School Mission Statement:
Strengthened by the Father, led by Jesus, and guided by the Holy Spirit, Sacred Heart Catholic School is a community of faith dedicated to teaching the whole child, by providing a Catholic education promoting academic excellence, quality of character, social responsibility, and spiritual growth.
An Invitation to Learn About Us
We have open enrollment. Based on space available, we are accepting new students. Because of the generosity of our Tri-City Parishes, significant tuition assistance is available. Please call (928) 445-2621 to arrange a personal tour and learn how affordable we are and about the spiritual, academic, and social benefits a Catholic education has to offer.
21st Annual Golf Tournament
Sacred Heart's 21st Annual Golf Tournament supports our school directly. Tournament is on August 29, 2015 with an 8am Shotgun start at Antelope Hills Golf Course - North. Click here for the registration form.
Office Hours, when school is in session, are Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4pm and Friday 7:30am - 1pm.
Our Teachers and Staff
- Fr. Darrin Merlino, C.M.F., Pastor
- Mrs. Pamela Dickerson, Principal
- Mrs. Janice Richards, Director of the Preschool
- Mrs. Evelyn Romaine, School Secretary
- Mrs. Natalie Lusson, School Secretary
- Mrs. Jennifer Bomicino, School Secretary
- Mrs. Maggie Lamper, Preschool Teacher
- Mrs. Jill Wagner, Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Marcia Nicholas, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Barbara Logsdon, Kindergarten Aide
- Mrs. Selby Ferris, First Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Becky Ryan, First Grade Aide
- Mr. Eddie Morado, Second Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Theresa Yslas, Third Grade Teacher
- Sr. Terri Stafford, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Celi Lyon, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Allison Wimmer, MS English & Literature Teacher
- Mrs. Jane Gentzen, MS Science & Math Teacher
- Mr. Chris Tunnell, PE and MS Religion Teacher
- Mr. Stephen Cunningham, Computers & MS Social Studies Teacher
- Mr. Paul Walter, Art & Spanish Teacher
- Mr. Doug McMurrin, Music, Choir & Theatre Teacher
- Mrs. Beverly Aviles, Engineering & Robotics
- Mrs. Janice Barrett, Reading Specialist
- Mr. James Romaine, IS/IT
- Mrs. Rachel Smith, Tuition Specialist