School Mission Statement:
Strengthened by the Father, led by Jesus, and guided by the Holy Spirit, Sacred Heart Catholic School is a community of faith dedicated to teaching the whole child, by providing a Catholic education promoting academic excellence, quality of character, social responsibility, and spiritual growth.
An Invitation to Learn About Us
We have open enrollment. Based on space available, we are accepting new students. Because of the generosity of our Tri-City Parishes, significant tuition assistance is available. Please call (928) 445-2621 to arrange a personal tour and learn how affordable we are and about the spiritual, academic, and social benefits a Catholic education has to offer.
Snow Day Information
Sacred Heart Catholic School follows the Snow Day decisions of the Prescott Unified School District with one exception: a two hour delay on a Friday means no school for SHCS. Click Here to go to PUSD Snow Day Page.
Office Hours, when school is in session, are Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4pm and Friday 7:30am - 1pm.
Last day of School:
Our Teachers and Staff
- Fr. Darrin Merlino, C.M.F., Pastor
- Mrs. Pamela Dickerson, Principal
- Mrs. Janice Richards, Director of the Preschool
- Mrs. Sue Talentino, Art Teacher & School Secretary
- Mrs. Lucia Barrantes, School Secretary
- Mrs. Becky Neider, School Secretary
- Mrs. Jill Wagner, Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Sheila Culhane Brower, Preschool Teacher
- Mrs. Natalie Lusson, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Selby Ferris, First Grade Teacher
- Mr. Eddie Morado, Second Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Theresa Yslas, Third Grade Teacher
- Sr. Terri Stafford, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Celi Lyon, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Allison Wimmer, MS English & Literature Teacher
- Mrs. Jane Gentzen, MS Science & Math Teacher
- Mr. Chris Tunnell, Spanish and MS Religion Teacher
- Mr. Stephen Cunningham, Computers & MS Social Studies Teacher
- Mr. Doug McMurrin, Music, Choir & Theatre Teacher
- Mrs. Janice Barrett, Reading Specialist
- Ms. Jennifer Bomicino, Development Director
- Mr. Paul Bennett, IS/IT
- Tuition Specialist, Rachael Smith