No Cost Fundraising
Help our school at No Cost to you!
FRY’S COMMUNITY REWARDS: How to link your Fry’s V.I.P card to Sacred Heart Catholic School
PLEASE NOTE: Before you can link your Fry’s V.I.P card to our school, you must have an email address and have your password available.
Step 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account **NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
- Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
- Select ‘If not, click here to create one.’‘
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write these down for Step 2!)
- Select your preferred store.
- Enter your Fry’s V.I.P card number, last name and zip.
- You may be prompted to check your email for a confirmation.
- Click the hyperlink in the confirmation email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com. Select ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (Go back to Step 1 if you need to create these!)
- Select ‘Account Summary’ on the left-hand side.
- Scroll down to Community Rewards and click on “Re-Enroll”. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Enter Sacred Heart Catholic Schooland click on Search.
- Under ‘Select Your Organization’: Click the circle next to Sacred Heart Catholic School.
- Then select ‘save changes’.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
The link between your Frys VIP Card and Sacred Heart Catholic School has to be renewed each year. August is the best time. Please keep track of that Community Rewards account email and password! Once linked properly to Sacred Heart, you should see it listed at the end of your receipt – check for this!
Fry’s Community Rewards profit for 2014-15: $6,339.06. Goal for 2015-16: $8,000.00
Thank you for your good stewardship!
Here are more ways to convert your shopping into financial support for our school:
Recent big change: To trigger a Safeway contribution to our school you must now pay for your purchases with a debit card, cash, or a check. Credit card purchases no longer help our school!L Safeway Club Cards must be linked yearly to our school! Go online to: www.escrip.com. No computer? Call the school to get re-linked.
Safeway 2014-15 profit: $1,717.4. Goal for 2015-16: $2,000.00
Clip BoxTop$ coupons from over 250 products: General Mills, Betty Crocker, Progresso, Pillsbury and many more. Become a super contributor: link your Frys and Safeway cards for additional e-boxtops. This program provides cash to our school.
Boxtop$ 2014-15 profit: $1,357.74. Goal for 2015-16: $2,000.00.
Target Red Card
Link your current Target Card to our school at Customer Service. You can apply for a Target Debit Card and have it linked to our school also. Your Red Card gets you a 5% discount and sends another 1% to our school. Also: you can buy Target Gift Cards at Fry’s and earn money for the school.
Target 2014-15 profit: $435.8. Goal for 2015-16: $600.00.
Labels for Education
Clip the entire UPC code from the many participating products! Campbell's, Pepperidge Farms, Post, Bic, Prego, Glad, Spaghettio’s, Pop Secret and many more. Go online to www.labelsforeducation to enroll to earn more points and Bonus programs. Your labels earn Sports, PE and play equipment. Turn labels in to the school or church.
Labels 2014-15 points: 15,500pts. Goal for 2015-16: 20,000pts.
Recycle Ink Cartridges
Bring used ink cartridges to the school or church offices. We turn these into cash for the school!
Ink 2014-15 profit: $45.0. Goal for 2015-16: $60.00.
Flame Propane will give $.02 per gallon up to $2000! All we have to do is provide invoices. Flame gives a two page invoice to each customer and the second page is a special school days receipt. Please bring this receipt to the school office or drop it in the Campbell's/Boxtops drawer in the church foyer.